Awaken Your Skin’s Beauty: Beyond Lines, Beyond Time.
About The Clinic
Facial rejuvenation through Botox & Filler Cosmetic treatment requires a great deal of attention to detail, technical finesse, vast experience, and aesthetic talent to achieve the most natural and beautiful outcomes.
Our doctors possess a tremendous amount of experience in this art and science and are capable of producing refined, natural results. Given the prevalence of Botox treatments and filler, it is important to be aware of the credentials and experience of the individual who treats you.
At our clinic, we are excited to offer you the best of the best.
About The Doctor
About Our TREATMENTS + Pricing
- Botox injections are shots that use a toxin to prevent a muscle from moving for a limited time. These shots are often used to smooth wrinkles on the face.
- They’re also used to treat neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladder, lazy eye and other conditions. Botox shots also may help prevent migraine.
- Its 130 pesos a unit and our preferred product is dysport as we have seen it lasts longer. We can also use Allegran upon request.
- Areas We Can Treat With Botox: Forehead Wrinkles. Frown Lines, eyebrows, Droopy Eyebrows, Crow’s Feet, Lip Lines, Gummy Smiles, Droopy Smiles, Sharp Jawlines, top of the nose, chin, neck & more.
- Dermal fillers, sometimes called soft tissue fillers, are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness. The cost for it is 7900 pesos.
- Our preferred product is Revofil which lasts 10-12 months. To learn more about this filler, Click Here. We can use other filler types upon request.
- Areas We Can Do Filler: Plump up thinning lips, enhance or fill in shallow areas on the face, decrease or remove the shadow or wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid, fill in or soften the look of recessed scars, fill in or soften static wrinkles, especially on the lower face.
- It is a non-invasive treatment, whose objective is to modify different aesthetic problems of the nose without surgical intervention.
- It can improve the appearance, shape and proportion of the nose. Rhinomodeling consists of the infiltration of hyaluronic acid, to shape the nose to match the face.
- Time of Process: 40 minutes
- Duration of Effect: 1.5 years
- Price: 10,000 MXN (555 USD)
Facial lifting with threads
- A thread lift, sometimes referred to as a “lunchtime lift,” uses absorbable, barbed sutures to offer a tighter, more youthful aesthetic appearance to the face and neck. This minimally invasive procedure works by stimulating the production of collagen in the skin in order to produce healthier, firmer skin.
- Time of Process: 40 minutes
- Duration of Effect: 9 months
- Package Cost (10 Threads): 8,000 pesos
Sclerotherapy Of Spider Veins
- It involves injecting a chemical solution directly into the varicose or spider vein. The solution causes the vein walls to swell, stick together and seal shut, stopping the flow of blood. As a result, the vein fades within a few weeks. Varicose veins are caused by weak or damaged valves in the veins.
- Duration of Effect: 2 years
- Time of Process: 30-40 minutes
- Cost per Session: 5,500 MXN
Mini Corporal Liposuccion
- The Mini-Lipo is an effective, fast and safe surgical intervention, which allows the patient a quick recovery. The operation is especially recommended for those people who are approaching their ideal weight, thin but who want to eliminate that small amount of accumulated fat that they have left over and who are unable to make it disappear on their own.
- We can only do this in our Playa Location
- Cost: 8,000 MXN per zone
Before and After
What are the botox aftercare rules?
- Don’t get a facial or head massage for a full 24 hours after Botox. You should also avoid rubbing your face in the area that was treated.
- Don’t lie down for at least 3 hours after receiving Botox.
- Don’t go into any saunas, hot tubs, or tanning booths for at least 24 hours.
What are the filler aftercare rules?
Please refer to this document for details HERE.
Where are you located?
What forms of payment do you take?
We take the following:
- Credit Card: If you use credit card, there is a 5% fee.
- Pesos: If you use pesos, you will receive Botox at 125 pesos a unit versus 130 pesos per unit.
How can I contact you directly with questions?
You can click the link HERE do directly message us on WhatsApp or feel free to message +1.518.229.9283
What others say about us
Keep In Touch
Unlock beauty secrets: Subscribe for exclusive treatments, promos, and events!