Awaken Your Skin’s Beauty: Beyond Lines, Beyond Time.
About The Clinic
Facial rejuvenation through Botox & Filler Cosmetic treatment requires a great deal of attention to detail, technical finesse, vast experience, and aesthetic talent to achieve the most natural and beautiful outcomes.
Our doctors possess a tremendous amount of experience in this art and science and are capable of producing refined, natural results. Given the prevalence of Botox treatments and filler, it is important to be aware of the credentials and experience of the individual who treats you.
At our clinic, we are excited to offer you the best of the best.
About Our DoctoRs
Meet Dr. Mayagoitia, a seasoned aesthetic medicine doctor with over a decade of invaluable experience in the field. Driven by a passion for enhancing the well-being and confidence of her clients, Dr. Mayagoitia is committed to providing exceptional care that prioritizes both comfort and excellence.
Dr. Mayagoitia holds a prestigious master’s degree in Aesthetic Medicine, a testament to her unwavering dedication to staying at the forefront of her field. She is dedicated to staying abreast of the latest industry developments ensures that her clients receive the most cutting-edge and effective treatments available with over 30+ continuing education programs.
As you explore the world of aesthetic medicine, we are confident that you will appreciate the skill, expertise, and dedication that Dr. Mayagoitia brings to her practice.
Trust in a doctor who is not only qualified and experienced but genuinely devoted to enhancing your natural beauty and overall well-being. Your satisfaction and confidence are her top priorities, making Dr. Mayagoitia the ideal choice for your aesthetic medicine needs.
Dr. Diego Munoz
Meet Dr. Muñoz, an esteemed aesthetic medicine specialist with a rich academic background and global expertise. Graduating with distinction from the Latin American University in Cuernavaca, he earned his Professional Certificate (5984582) before specializing in Anesthesiology at the High Specialty Hospital of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mérida (9202287).
Dr. Muñoz further honed his skills on the international stage, completing his Master’s in Aesthetic Medicine at the CIME Academy in Barcelona, Spain (2115965). Committed to staying abreast of the latest advancements, he blends his diverse education with a passion for continuous learning.
Beyond his impressive credentials, Dr. Muñoz is known for his empathetic and patient-centric approach. Trust him to enhance your natural beauty and well-being with personalized care. Your satisfaction and confidence are Dr. Muñoz’s top priorities.
Tulum Botox works with only two doctors, Dr. M, and D. Diego. We no longer work with or are associated with Dr. Luigi as of Oct 20th, 2023.
About Our TREATMENTS + Pricing
- Botox injections are shots that use a toxin to prevent a muscle from moving for a limited time. These shots are often used to smooth wrinkles on the face.
- They’re also used to treat neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladder, lazy eye and other conditions. Botox shots also may help prevent migraine.
- Its 130 pesos a unit and our preferred product is dysport as we have seen it lasts longer. We can also use Allegran upon request.
- Areas We Can Treat With Botox: Forehead Wrinkles. Frown Lines, eyebrows, Droopy Eyebrows, Crow’s Feet, Lip Lines, Gummy Smiles, Droopy Smiles, Sharp Jawlines, top of the nose, chin, neck & more.
- Dermal fillers, sometimes called soft tissue fillers, are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness. The cost for it is 7900 pesos.
- Our preferred product is Revofil which lasts 10-12 months. To learn more about this filler, Click Here. We can use other filler types upon request.
- Areas We Can Do Filler: Plump up thinning lips, enhance or fill in shallow areas on the face, decrease or remove the shadow or wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid, fill in or soften the look of recessed scars, fill in or soften static wrinkles, especially on the lower face.
- It is a non-invasive treatment, whose objective is to modify different aesthetic problems of the nose without surgical intervention.
- It can improve the appearance, shape and proportion of the nose. Rhinomodeling consists of the infiltration of hyaluronic acid, to shape the nose to match the face.
- Time of Process: 40 minutes
- Duration of Effect: 1.5 years
- Price: 10,000 MXN (555 USD)
Facial lifting with threads
- A thread lift, sometimes referred to as a “lunchtime lift,” uses absorbable, barbed sutures to offer a tighter, more youthful aesthetic appearance to the face and neck. This minimally invasive procedure works by stimulating the production of collagen in the skin in order to produce healthier, firmer skin.
- Time of Process: 40 minutes
- Duration of Effect: 9 months
- Package Cost (10 Threads): 8,000 pesos
Sclerotherapy Of Spider Veins
- It involves injecting a chemical solution directly into the varicose or spider vein. The solution causes the vein walls to swell, stick together and seal shut, stopping the flow of blood. As a result, the vein fades within a few weeks. Varicose veins are caused by weak or damaged valves in the veins.
- Duration of Effect: 2 years
- Time of Process: 30-40 minutes
- Cost per Session: 5,500 MXN
Mini Corporal Liposuccion
- The Mini-Lipo is an effective, fast and safe surgical intervention, which allows the patient a quick recovery. The operation is especially recommended for those people who are approaching their ideal weight, thin but who want to eliminate that small amount of accumulated fat that they have left over and who are unable to make it disappear on their own.
- We can only do this in our Playa Location
- Cost: 8,000 MXN per zone
Knowing what diseases can be cured with stem cells is a great way to gauge its effectiveness. This new treatment method can now cure life-threatening conditions and malignancies, thanks to research.
The following is a list of some of the diseases treated by stem cells:
- Anemias (Aplastic Anemia, Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anemia, Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria and Fanconi Anemia)
- Blood disorders or inherited red cell abnormalities (Blackfan-Diamond Anemia, Beta Thalassemia Major, Pure Red Cell Aplasia and Sickle Cell Disease)
- Bone Marrow Cancers (Plasma Cell Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma and Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia)
- Leukemia (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Refractory Anemia with Excess Blasts, Juvenile Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Refractory Anemia, Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia)
- Lymphoma (Hodgkin’s Lymphoma)
- Inherited Immune Disorders (Omenn Syndrome, Kostmann Syndrome, Bare Lymphocyte Syndrome, Ataxia-Telangiectasia, DiGeorge Syndrome, Common Variable Immunodeficiency, Lymphoproliferative Disorders, Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency, Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome, Acute Myelofibrosis, Myeloproliferative disorders, Polycythemia Vera, Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia, Essential Thrombocythemia, SCID (X-linked), SCID (ADA-SCID) and SCID with absence of normal B cells and T cells)
- Inherited immune and other system disorders (Cartilage-Hair Hypoplasia, Pearson’s Syndrome, Gunther’s Disease, Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome, Systemic Mastocytosis and Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome)
- Inherited metabolic disorders (Hurler’s Syndrome, Mucopolysaccharidoses, Scheie Syndrome, Sanfilippo Syndrome, Hunter’s Syndrome, Morquio Syndrome, Maroteaux-Lamy Syndrome, Sly Syndrome, Mucolipidosis II, Adrenoleukodystrophy, Metachromatic Leukodystrophy, Krabbe Disease, Metachromatic Leukodystrophy, Gaucher Disease, Pelizaeus-Merzbacher Disease, Sandhoff Disease, Niemann-Pick Disease, Tay-Sachs Disease, Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome and Wolman Disease)
- Inherited platelet abnormalities (Congenital Thrombocytopenia and Glanzmann Thrombasthenia)
- Phagocyte disorders (Neutrophil Actin Deficiency, Chronic Granulomatous Disease, Chediak-Higashi Syndrome and Reticular Dysgenesis)
- Solid tumors (Medulloblastoma, Retinoblastoma and Neuroblastoma)
Enzymes For Fat Removal
Enzymes PBSerum cocktail (lipase, collagenase and hyaluronidase)destroys the fat cell or adipocyte (instead of emptying it out). Then, retract the tissue and define the facial oval and / or body contour. It is performed with infiltrations made with a very fine needle, previously applying topical anesthetic.
Filler Face Lift
The 8 Point Dermal Filler Facelift is a non-surgical treatment that uses dermal fillers to lift and contour the face. The treatment targets eight specific facial points, including the cheeks, tear troughs, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, oral commissures, pre-jowl area, jawline, and chin.
Reversing Scars For cne Scars
Additional Services We Offer in Playa Del Carmen
Playa Del Carmen-
- Exosomas- Treatment that helps for scars and more brightening
- Agf mesênquimal stem cells
- Revitalization facial
- Iv therapy
- Remove mols
- Spots hyperpigmentations
- Mopheus 8
- Facelift with fillers
- Pb serum (enzymes) chin, reduce fat, cellulitis, adiposidades localizadas.
Before and After
What are the botox aftercare rules?
- Don’t get a facial or head massage for a full 24 hours after Botox. You should also avoid rubbing your face in the area that was treated.
- Don’t lie down for at least 3 hours after receiving Botox.
- Don’t go into any saunas, hot tubs, or tanning booths for at least 24 hours.
What are the filler aftercare rules?
Please refer to this document for details HERE.
Where are you located?
We are located in El Centro right in front of Plaza Andador. Click here for directions.
What forms of payment do you take?
We take the following:
- Credit Card: If you use credit card, there is a 5% fee.
- Pesos: If you use pesos, you will receive Botox at 125 pesos a unit versus 130 pesos per unit.
How can I contact you directly with questions?
You can click the link HERE do directly message us on WhatsApp or feel free to message +1.518.229.9283
What others say about us
Keep In Touch
Unlock beauty secrets: Subscribe for exclusive treatments, promos, and events!